The latest industry news, provided by Poultry World can be found here.
- Fresh and responsibly produced meat matters moston July 23, 2021 at 7:00 am
Delacon has commissioned various consumer surveys among millennials.
- Egg sector faces onslaught of alternative proteinson July 23, 2021 at 6:00 am
More than US$?3 billion was invested by alternative protein companies last year.
- Australians increasingly enjoy chickenon July 22, 2021 at 7:00 am
Poultry is the dominating choice of animal protein in Australia.
- Desperate times call for desperate measureson July 21, 2021 at 9:05 am
Wairarapa egg farm shares their experience of coping with a national egg oversupply.
- First cage-free barn opened in Vietnamon July 21, 2021 at 8:55 am
Vietnam joins other Southeast Asian countries in the movement to promote cage-free eggs.
- Global poultry sector set to improve post-Covidon July 20, 2021 at 6:00 am
Rabobank says improved vaccination rates will help the recovery of foodservice demand.
- Pulsed UV light to decontaminate eggson July 19, 2021 at 10:00 am
Pulsed ultraviolet (UV) light can be an effective means of killing pathogens found on eggshells.
- Kazakhstan companies face dwindling profitabilityon July 19, 2021 at 8:00 am
Large egg farms in Kazakhstan struggle to make a profit now they have to sell eggs below cost price.
- Improving shell quality and egg quantity with the right mineralson July 16, 2021 at 8:00 am
All the variables need to be right for optimal performance.
- BRF commits to 0 greenhouses gas emissions by 2040on July 16, 2021 at 7:00 am
Measures involve all its operations across the entire production chain.