The latest industry news, provided by Poultry World can be found here.
- China audits Brazilian poultry processors onlineon October 30, 2020 at 8:50 am
Brazilian poultry processors have high hopes of gaining market access to China after Chinese authorities carried out an online audit.
- October Business Update: What’s new in the world of poultry?on October 30, 2020 at 8:20 am
We’re keeping our finger on the pulse and bring you a comprehensive summary of the latest business updates from the poultry industry worldwide.
- Breeding for sustainable economieson October 30, 2020 at 8:00 am
The goal of the Economic Pillar of sustainability is for “sustained and inclusive economic growth, food security and improved human nutrition” (International Poultry Council, IPC).This article, the second in our series focusing on the 3 pillars of sustainability, will highlight the strides Aviagen has made in meeting this goal.
- Covid-19 pandemic costs Polish poultry export dearlyon October 29, 2020 at 3:30 pm
In January-July of 2020, Polish poultry companies lost PLN 675 million (US$?173 million) on exports due to the continuing coronavirus pandemic.
- Using ionophores to provide long-term control of intestinal integrityon October 28, 2020 at 1:40 pm
This video will discuss how ionophores provide the first long-term, consistent control of coccidiosis, maintaining intestinal integrity over the life of the broiler.
- Thailand: Poor demand, chicken inventory recordon October 28, 2020 at 8:30 am
Despite being the most popular meat in Thailand, chicken meat demand has been severely affected as a consequence of the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Research heralds better poultry for sub-Saharan Africaon October 28, 2020 at 8:15 am
Researchers found that birds from 2 distinct indigenous chicken ecotypes in Ethiopia share several genetic regions linked to important productivity and disease resistance traits.
- How to identify and act upon egg abnormalities?on October 28, 2020 at 8:00 am
Eggs come in different varieties and sizes, but only the perfect table egg sells at a premium.
- Crossbreed chicken increases production 100-foldon October 27, 2020 at 10:00 am
A project in Burkina Faso has allowed approximately 1,000 small-scale chicken farmers to increase their productivity 100-fold.
- Generous funding for emission reducing poultry initiativeson October 26, 2020 at 10:00 am
London-based insect rearing company Entocycle has received a £5.9 million award from UK Research and Innovation (UKRI).